Monday, May 19, 2008

The Secret Garden

I wanted to share some pictures of the beautiful flowers that are currently in bloom in our yard. Some of the lovely things in our yard were left to us by the previous owner. She had a man come weekly to take care of her yard and flowers. However, the majority of the current beauty of our yard is Jason's doings. I'll have to post some before and after yard pics for you some time, the work was so extensive the neighbors thought we were putting in a pool.
I know all of these plants I've photographed have fancy names, but I don't know them all so I won't even try. Some are just blooming out and some have begun to fade, like our azaleas and dogwoods (not pictured). And the Knock Out Roses you saw in the Mother's Day post below. I hope you enjoy this stroll through our yard:







1 comment:

Christy said...

Awesome! I am super jealous! I am trying to plant things now, not sure what will come up. Sorry I have not called yet, I was out of town this weekend on a girls beach trip. Brad is gone this week...so it has been busy here with the boys! Call you soon, Christy