Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cute Cousins

My good friend Tammy, who became my cousin after I married her cousin Jason, had a baby boy about a week after I had Eli. So, Michael and Eli are basically the same age and we have enjoyed watching them grow up together. Tammy and her family (which includes a pastor husband, Paul and a beautiful daughter, Mallory) were in town recently and we met up for lunch. Here are a couple pictures, one from when our boys were two months old and one when they are almost 11 months. They'll both be celebrating their first birthdays soon!



2 comments:

BD said...

That is so cool to have those two boys so close to each other in age. I can't believe it has nearly been a year. Thanks for sharing those photos. You can see how fast they are growing up.

Tammy said...

It's cute how they are wearing the same colors!