Sunday, September 21, 2008

You Got to have Friends

So many family and friends visited Margaret in the hospital and many have been by the house since we've been home. It was my intention to take a picture of everyone that visited us, but since I experienced quite a bit of lost time in the hospital, I didn't get it done! Here are the pictures of the folks we did get:

This is our friend Cindy from church. Cindy brought us a wonderful supper and her famous & fabulous chocolate pie!


Libby McGill and her daughter Margaret - friends from church
Jewell Wray & April, Jackson & MaryEsther Duncan - April is a childhood friend
Brittany Burcham, a friend from church, works in the PR Dept. at Jackson Hospital. She came by several times to check on us! She is also the one that put Margaret's picture on the billboard.
My dear friend Melissa McDaniel from church got stuck changing one of Margaret's poopy diapers!
This is Jason's boss, Rick Pate
Michael, Kim, Cade & Carson Horn. Kim & I have been friends since High School...wow, we can say we've been friends for 20 years!
This is Joan Kirk. Mrs. Kirk was my first grade teacher, now she is my next door neighbor!
Dondi Costin, a friend from church. Dondi is a chaplain in the USAF.

This is Carolyn Gibson, she was the Alpha Gamma Delta advisor when I was at Troy and she has remained a dear friend every since:

No comments: