Friday, September 5, 2008

My new hardwood floors!!!

All of our home-improvement projects are finally coming to an end. This weekend I'm going to take some pics of our beautiful back porch that Jason has worked on tirelessly the past several months. Then Monday my new breakfast table arrives -- about 12 hours before we are due at the hospital! And below are some pics of the hardwood floors we just got put in our den and foyer. I've been waiting over a year for these floors...so I'm just a little excited:)




4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow..they look amazing! I am so so happy for you. I know you are going to love the new floors so much. Everything looks so nice, you have always had a knack for decorating!!!

Tammy said...

Great looking floors! The color is so nice and rich looking!

Shannon Sawyer said...

Love the floors. I know you are so proud! It'll be much easier to clean up all the spills and spit-up in your future:)

Belle Abner said...

Oh how beautiful the home of the Walker family.....Love it!! And just in time for my "Maggie Jane"!!

War Eagle!! And Happy Birthing!

Love ya,

The GA Abner Family