Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lake Day


Jason and I took Eli and Josey to the lake this past weekend. It was Eli's first full day of swimming and boating at the lake and he loved it. Well, he wasn't too crazy about his bulky life jacket, but he loved being in the water.

Eli didn't like his life jacket, he couldn't move at all in it!
But he did like floating like this in the water.
His first ever boat ride.
Here's Eli waving goodbye to the lake house.
Get me outta this thing!


Playing with Josey in the water.Swimming with Daddy.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful day! Eli looks just like you in some of these pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Eli is now! Looks like you guys had a great time!

April said...

Where are the pics of my cute prego friend ? He does look so miserable in the life jacket ? He looks like a mini you in a straight jacket !!

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mai said...

I had fallen so far behind with your blog (and even posting in mine!), so I just read through two months of posts! All I can say is that Eli's adorable, you look great, and thank goodness for blogs so I can sit here with my morning coffee and catch up on Walker family happenings. Now it's time to go update mine...yikes! Love and miss you! Mai