Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Morning 2007

It is sleeting outside, so Hugh & Grant are enjoying one of their new dvds and Eli is napping. We had a wonderful Christmas morning. Grant got up first, Hugh was close to follow. Eli didn't wake up until almost 8:30 so we started without him. He was tired from his big day yesterday. We ate cheese biscuits and blueberry muffins and opened our gifts. We will have a relaxing day, the boys will play with their toys and Jason and I will enjoy having all of our family together. My folks will probably stop by later today to see what everyone got. Then tonight Jason and I are going to go see the movie Charlie Wilson's War. A tradition my girlfriend April and I always had was to go see a movie on Christmas Night. So, that was my request. Eli is going to stay with his grandparents while Jason and I have a Christmas night date. It's supposed to be a good movie, I'll give my review tomorrow. Here are some pics of our fun morning!

Hugh got a set of golf clubsGrant got a bb gun
Josey got a stuffed reindeer
Eli got a ball
Jason got some tools & Ronda (not pictured) got some beautiful gold plumeria earrings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grant is gonna shoot his eye out with that thing