Saturday, November 15, 2008

Margaret Who?

Today is my Dad's birthday, so Jason and I had the family over for supper. I made my usual chili & cornbread. We had a wonderful evening visiting, eating, and watching a little college football. Mother's best girlfriend from high school, Becky, is in town from Geneva so she came for the party. And, my standing joke is that Eli is SUCH the center of attention in our lives these days I refer to our baby girl Margaret as 'Margaret Who?' cause it's truly all about Eli! Here are some pictures from our fun birthday get together:

Eli insisted he help Daddy open his gifts:
Mother and Margaret Who:
Here's my signature dish, chili topped with cheddar, cornbread, sour cream and chives:
Jason, Me, and Margaret Who:
Hey, here's Darryl & Jesi w/ Margaret Who, I guess she did get a lot of camera time tonight:
Jason and Darryl playing pool before supper:
Sweet Josey puppy is also an oft forgotten member of the family in light of the true star, Eli:
Eli's favorite person at the party was BY FAR his Daddy Ron:
Here's Mother's girlfriend Becky with Margaret, Becky held MJ a lot tonight!

Another pool shot with the dining table & Jesi in the background:

No comments: