Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kids Are Funny

Had to share these three funny things our kids said lately:

1. I cooked some Toaster Strudel for breakfast this morning. I cooked them in the oven, and Jason asked me if we have a toaster. I said, "No, we got one for a wedding present but it caught on fire". Hugh's eyes got really big and he said, "It caught on fire at the wedding"?

2. Eli crawled up onto the couch to sit by Jason. Smelling him, Jason said, "Eli, you stink". At that point our little one year old looked up at him and said, "I know, I pooped".

3. Since they live with two girls, I've been training our older boys to knock before they open any door. I was in the nursery when Hugh came in and asked, "Is anyone in the bathroom"? I said, "I don't know, did you knock"? He said, "Yes, but no one answered".

Kids are funny.

No comments: