Monday, August 4, 2008

Three Very Cute Things

Three new things Eli has been doing the past few weeks:
1. He kisses. When I'm holding him I'll say "Eli Kiss" and he'll press his cheek up against mine then turn his head and press his lips against my cheek and make that "mmmmwaaaa" kissing sound. Way cute.
2. He knows "where the baby is". I'll ask him "Eli, where is the baby?" and he'll lift up my shirt, pat my pregnant belly and say "baby". Margaret is going to be a tough name for him to learn, we'll work on that soon, for now she's "baby".
3. He prays. We are not sure where he picked this up, because none of us taught it to him. But, when we put Eli in his high chair and get ready to feed him, he clasps his hands and says "pray". Then we pray and after we say "Amen" he claps and giggles excitedly. Amazing.

Here's a picture of Eli praying. The other two new cute things really have to be seen in person!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love it!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen:)