Thursday, July 24, 2008

Baby Girl Walker has a Name!

Jason and I have finally decided on a name for Baby Girl Walker. Her name will be Margaret Jane Walker. Margaret was my paternal grandmother's name and Jane is Jason's mother's name. We plan to call her Margaret, although I'm sure those close to her might use an occasional Margaret Jane or Maggie Jane.
She will arrive in about 6 weeks. I am still feeling great, although it is getting harder for me to move my big body around. And the heat...OHHHH, the heat!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You mentioned Margaret getting called nick names. Are the boys Spiderman fans? They might have an inkling to call her MJ. You know little boys have crushes on MJ in the Spiderman movies!

April said...

Tag your it, you need to go to my blog for instructions.