Saturday, February 2, 2008

Eli's Big News!


No, this is not a used shirt from a yard sale...Eli really is going to be a Big Brother! I am almost two months pregnant and will have a new baby in early September. Jason and I are just thrilled and feel so blessed. Well, right now I feel more sick and tired than blessed, but you know what I mean. We told the boys Thursday night and they were just thrilled. Hugh immediately wanted to know if we know if it's a boy or girl...I'm afraid he's going to get his hopes up again for a girl! Statistically speaking, it will be a boy, but who knows what God has in store for us. We will be thrilled with either.
To save you from counting it up on your fingers, Eli and the new baby will be 15 months apart, practically twins:) Eli turns 1 on May 30, then 3 months later new baby arrives. With this baby we will max out our car and bedrooms (6 ppl in a 3 bedroom house) so this one will be the last baby for us. But, four children is quite a wonderful blessing and we plan to enjoy every day we have of raising them and learning from them!
God is Good!

7 comments:

Christy said...

Congratulations Walkers!!! We are so so thrilled with Eli's news. We are looking forward to the new addition. God is good, you are so right about that. Love you all, The Benton's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! This is the most exciting news I've heard in a long time (since Jonathan told us in Dec. that Mia would be a big sister in July.) I know your families are thrilled. So are we. But, listen, don't let a car determine the size of your family. There are bigger ones. :)
Carole and Fred

Tammy said...

Congratulations! Your Kentucky cousins are so happy you will be having another! We love you! Paul, Tammy, Mallory and Michael

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!! I am so happy for you all. Ronda, I knew that when you left Hawaii, life had many wonderful things in store for you. You always brought a smile to my face on a daily basis. I'm so thrilled that you are surrounded by people who bring one to yours! Your family are all very blessed to have you in their lives, and I love them for it! Much aloha and congratulations. Maria

Unknown said...

Yay! That is so exciting. Congratulations! My boys are 14 months apart, so it does seem almost like twins. But Aidan turns 2 tomorrow. Hard to believe he's not a baby anymore. Happy birthday to you, too, Ronda.

Miss you!
Tanya

Mai said...

Congratulations! We couldn't be happier for you. Love, Mai, Rob, and Arwen

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! What wonderful news, how exciting! I am sorry you're sick- but remember this will pass soon and you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy all the blessings God is heaping on you this year!!! Hugs to you and all your BOYS!! love, Chris