Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Aloha!

Jason and I just got back from our trip to Hawaii a couple of hours ago. Wanted to tell everyone aloha, and that I'll be back in touch soon. I got voicemails and emails from a lot of you while I was gone, I guess I didn't do a good job of reminding everyone about our trip!
I will give more details of our fabulous Hawaiian vacation over the next few days, but to sum it up we had a wonderful time and got to see a lot of good friends and see a lot of beautiful sights. This picture was taken from the gardens of one of my favorite restaurants, Haleiwa Joe's, it's on the windward side of Oahu. We went there for dinner Sunday night with our dear friends Mai Ly, her husband Rob and daughter Arwen and our friend Malia. Mai & Rob were so gracious and treated us to our dinner in celebration of Jason's birthday (which is today). For my part I gave Jason a birthday card on the plane about 6:00AM today as the flight attendant woke us up to serve breakfast after our all night flight.
More soon. Eli & Josey are sleeping and I'm ready to do the same.

1 comment:

Mai said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!!! (It's still your birthday in our time zone.) It was great having you and Ronda here. Hope to see you both (and the boys) soon! Aloha, Mai