Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Outlaw Josey Walker



Several folks have emailed me asking "who is Josey?". I am disappointed in myself, I thought I had done a much better job talking endlessly to everyone about her, apparently not!
Josey is our year and a half old chocolate lab. She is named after the Clint Eastwood character in Jason's fave Eastwood film, The Outlaw Josey Wales. (FYI, her name is pronounced JoZee, not JoSee).
We got her from Crimson Kennels in Florence, Alabama www.crimsonkennels.com. While I highly recommend getting dogs from a shelter, they are a wonderful kennel if you ever choose to get a lab this way.
Josey is a wonderful, very sweet, funny lab. She sleeps in the bed with Jason and me and loves to lick Eli's feet and chase the boys around the yard. I snapped a couple pics of her this morning so you can see her, and rest assured, there will be many more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog - she looks like a lot of fun!