Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cute Cousins

My dear friend Tammy, who became my cousin when I married her Cute Cousin Jason had a baby boy within about a week of when I had Eli. It was fun for us to be pregnant at the same time with our little guys and of course we have had a lot of fun watching our sons grow up together. Tammy and her family live in Kentucky so our visits are few and way too far between, but when we do see each other we make sure to take pics. I am sure I have more pictures of our two cute boys, however this is the group I could get together for now:

The boys were 2 or 3 months old here, please note they're wearing matching outfits!


The boys with Tammy's dad Tom:

Gosh, I need to bust out the calendar to figure out their ages in this pictures!
Summer they each turned one, I was very pregnant with Margaret in this picture:
Another from the summer they turned one:

March 2009 at a Montgomery Biscuits game:July 2009, they both just turned two years old! I just love Michael's curls, I'm still waiting for Eli's hair to get some body:)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Those are all so great! I love seeing the progression of their ages! We had fun yesterday. See you tomorrow. So glad we will get to see you again!