Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Much


I am quite behind on postings, as it has been a busy/fun few weeks in our world. I don't have time to play catch up now, but will try to over the weekend. Meanwhile, I wanted to share the latest photo of my two babies, Eli and Margaret Jane. This was taken in the living room at my parents' lake house on Lake Martin. I was trying to get a picture of the two of them in their swimsuits. Eli didn't want a picture with his sister, he wanted me to take his picture by himself. Margaret was being super cute and cooperative and I really wanted a picture of them together. I was getting aggravated at Eli and finally said, "ELI, just taken one picture with your sister!" He scooted over to her, leaned in and gave me a grin. And with that the photo shoot was over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic picture! Josh