Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Margaret Jane at Four Months


Margaret Jane is now 4 months old. She had her check up yesterday and is doing very well. She weighs just over 12 pounds and is long, but I cannot remember the number (I should know those things, huh?) I love a baby at 4 months. I remember so well when Eli turned 4 months old. He evolved into such a fun, interesting baby and MJ has done the same. She is so alert, laughs, smiles, and is interested in everything and she is still a very sweet, happy baby. She rolls over to her side and isn't far from rolling from back to stomach. I'm putting her on a more predictable nap schedule (3 a day) and will start her on rice cereal soon. Also, I've gotten out the exersaucer for her to play in. She's a little small for it, but enjoys it for a while. She is still a 'Momma's Girl', favoring me over everyone else, even her Daddy. Hopefully she'll take to other folks soon, meanwhile I love the attention I get from her!


3 comments:

Tammy said...

She's so darling!

Anonymous said...

Great! She's so perty!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics...Wishing I had a girl among the litter, but it was not to be. If I don't get granddaughters, Someone's going to have some 'splaining to do! Ha ha -